Connect with us

News

Trump Reportedly Walks Out Of “60 Minutes” Interview, Then Threatens To Drop Interview Himself to Prove Media Bias

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump allegedly cut off a “60 Minutes” interview at the White House with reporter Lesley Stahl and has since threatened to publish the interview himself to show how bias the media is.

The Daily Caller reported: “Stahl’s interview with the president is scheduled to release Sunday. Trump reportedly left the interview after 45 minutes and never returned for a post-interview walk-and-talk with Stahl and Vice President Mike Pence. Neither the White House nor Stahl have offered any details as to what topics or questions led to the cut off, though Trump called it a “fake and biased interview.””

“I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME!” President Trump said shortly after the interview. “This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about. Everyone should compare this terrible Electoral Intrusion with the recent interviews of Sleepy Joe Biden!”

Earlier in the day, President Trump and members of the White House press office started tweeting about Stahl, commenting on how hypocrtical she was.

White House Deputy Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said that Stahl had criticized her because she was not wearing a mask. The President then unleashed on Stahl, posting a video clip of HER not wearing a mask at the interview.

WATCH:

What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2020 Massachusetts Daily